How To Acquire, Install, and Use the Free NDI® Tools Pack
January 23, 2018 by Richard Evans and Chuck Baker
NewTek’s Richard Evans steps us through the process of acquiring, installing, and using the applications in NewTek’s free NDI® Tools Pack. This set of applications offer useful tools that boost any workflow that uses NDI to provide video, audio and communications over standard networks. Today, that includes video production tools and software from hundreds of manufacturers, in the hands of millions of users.
In addition to this video, we have other videos and tutorials on the tools in this pack, and on other free NDI applications from NewTek:
- Tutorial: How To Use Any PC As A Test Signal Generator With NDI®
- Tutorial: Using NewTek NDI® Studio Monitor
- Tutorial - NDI Scan Converter: How to Make Your PC a Network Video Source
- Tutorial: VLC Media Player and NewTek NDI® VLC Plugin
- Video: NewTek NDI® for Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
- Video: How to Make a Monster (With NDI®, Adobe Character Animator and Wirecast)
- Tip: What Are The Free NDI® Applications and Where Do I Get Them?
NewTek also offers several affordable, powerful professional NDI tools:
- NewTek Connect Pro bridges traditional and IP workflows and also bridges between many of the IP workflow protocols and technologies, making it the one-stop-shop for IP interoperation. It also can turn any content server into an IP video source, as well as a wide variety of capture cards.
- NewTek IsoCorder Pro enables an available PC to record the raw and produced footage for up to 16 channels, each with 8 channels of audio. Replaces racks of recording equipment with one easy to use application.
- NDI Telestrator transforms sports broadcasts and other live productions with real-time visual analysis, enhancing coverage and commentary with the ability to draw, diagram, and apply graphics to any NDI video source or still image.
使用本工具寻找附近的 NewTek 经销商。
获取关于 NewTek 系统和 NDI 实时制作工作流的专业建议，或者允许我们在您和我们的当地合作伙伴之间进行匹配，让我们的解决方案专家为您提供帮助。