NDI® Central 播客 - 2019 年第 6 期：Bannister Lake
Bannister Lake specializes in bridging data and graphics for mission-critical professional content production for broadcast, cable and streaming. NewTek video workflow engineer and NDI® Central Podcast host Chris Burgos talks with Bannister Lake’s Vernon Freedlander about the potential new market they saw in adopting NewTek’s royalty free NDI technology for high quality, low latency bidirectional transport of video, audio and data over standard networks for their products.
It became obvious to us that the NDI market is exploding. There are incredible opportunities for NDI producers to really up their game, and we think that live data, and how live data can populate a graphic can really play an important role in that…the idea of integrating graphics switching with live data really creates lots of editorial and story-telling possibilities for NDI producers.
On the strength of their perception of NDI production growth, especially in booming esports streaming and social video network channels, they added NDI support to their two primary products:
- Chameleon NDI: data aggregation and management software solution, used to create and manage tickers, L-Bars and full frame graphics. Reads, ingests and manages multiple, diverse data feeds, such as news, weather, sports and social media. Outputs to NDI, SDI, HTML5 and SMPTE IP.
- Zeus: collaborative browser-controlled digital media asset management, storage and playout solution, available in one- to four-channel options with SD/HD SDI and NDI output.
We hope you’ll enjoy this podcast! We’ll have more for you soon.
- NewTek NDI®
- NewTek free and commercial NDI® applications
- NewTek Hybrid IP/SDI and IP/HDMI Multi-Camera Live Production Systems
- NewTek Connect IP/SDI/HDMI Video Connection Technologies
使用本工具寻找附近的 NewTek 经销商。
获取关于 NewTek 系统和 NDI 实时制作工作流的专业建议，或者允许我们在您和我们的当地合作伙伴之间进行匹配，让我们的解决方案专家为您提供帮助。