NDI® Central 播客 - 2019 年第 5 期：SQUID
April 26, 2019 by Chris Burgos, video; Chuck Baker, text
This edition of NewTek NDI® Central Live Podcast features SQD Technologies, also known as SQUID, a developer and provider of a full line of channel production solutions for broadcast and streaming. Everything from station automation and playout to graphics and keying is covered. Host Chris Burgos spoke with SQUID COO Renzo Imhoff on a voice call just prior to NAB 2019. SQUID was ramping up to show SQUID NTK, a new NDI®-aware channel production and automation solution for TriCaster®. Imhoff noted that while this was their first foray into NDI and programming in collaboration with NewTek Developer Network, they would be integrating NewTek’s innovative and industry dominating bidirectional IP technology for video, audio and data over standard networks at very high quality and very low latency across the board in their products.
SQUID NTK fully integrates with TriCaster multi-camera video production systems in a seamless and transparent way to automate TV stations’ workflows for both staffed and unattended operations. It adds new working modes that enhance combined technologies from Squid and NewTek for customers.
- A low cost/high performance, integral solution.
- A/V on IP output integrated with TriCaster.
- Running modes:
- TriCaster control: TriCaster manages SQUID as a studio play-out.
- SQUID control: SQUID controls TriCaster for automatic play-out or unattended broadcasting.
- Multiformat SD/HD playout.
- Real time Up/Down conversion with A.F.D. dynamic control.
- Playlist modification during playback.
- DDR play-out mode for studio control.
- Automated on-screen graphics: hour, temperature, animated logos, variable text and animated text for lower thirds.
- Generate and export broadcast reports.
- Integration with Twitter and YouTube.
We hope you’ll enjoy this podcast! We’ll have more for you soon.
使用本工具寻找附近的 NewTek 经销商。
获取关于 NewTek 系统和 NDI 实时制作工作流的专业建议，或者允许我们在您和我们的当地合作伙伴之间进行匹配，让我们的解决方案专家为您提供帮助。